(2 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

Thank you Damoor, no idea how I never saw that but thanks a million.

(2 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

Hi there,
Can anybody please let me know how to disallow visitors from registering?
On the login form it has (register) next to the username on the login form, I just want to get rid of it but am unable to find it in the source files anywhere.

Cheers

Hi there, I am using cute news for a non profit organisation and mainly for the committee to add and delete events.
Now when an event comes to hand they place it up there on their website, however I would like it in the order of the date that the "News" or event has been placed, how do I put it in the right order?
You can ascend and descend the news in the admin side but it does not change it in the order that it outputs on the pages.

Please visit the site to see what I mean. There are two events there at this stage. www.nzka.org.nz

Thanks in advance for you assistance.
Robert

Edit ( I now use the latest version of cutenews 2.0) In the older version that I used, all the text was placed in a news.txt file, so I could easily change that.

Would it be possible to have a user enter a date into the add news form and on the actual webpage it is sorted by date?

Please look at the website in question. www.nzka.org.nz
You can see I have already added an input for the date as it shows in red text for now.

So at the moment when a user adds a festival that is say in mid August, it appears at the top of the list rather than at the bottom in its place according to its date.
Also if a new festival takes place say in March, is there any way I can add say a hidden input to store the date that can be used to sort them in the order of their date?

At the moment if I am informed of a new venue and I have to change the news.txt to have it show in the right order.

Thanks for your help in advance.
Robert