(4 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

Dear Users!

Please would you specify your problem? How is it related to our CuteNews product?

Dear All!

It is time to discuss our future plans for the development of our project. We encourage all the CuteNews users to get involved in this discussion directly.
Please feel free to add your ideas and suggestions for improving our project. We are ready to take any features you only could suggest us into the consideration.

As for our plans for the nearest future, we are going to add a public  Subversion repository, which will make the development of CuteNews more convenient. If you need to know some more details about this feature, please consider an article here.

So, welcome to our discussion topic!

Dear User!

Unfortunately, PHP code is not executed in the patterns. If you want ID news to be displayed, please try using {news-id}.

(3 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

Dear Hatsikideeh,

Many thanks for contacting us. Your suggestion has already been added to our list of features. We hope that we will be able to built news sorting option into one of our next releases.

(27 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

To Damoor: all of screenshots at our home page have already been replaced by the images from latest CuteNews 1.4.7.

To deeperlove: the deprecated functions have been replaced in the latest CuteNews 1.4.7 too. Please consider our upgrading instructions: https://cutephp.com/cutenews/upgrade.php

(13 replies, posted in News)

Dear CuteNews Users!

Please feel free to contact us via our new feedback form, which can be found at: https://cutephp.com/feedback/

(61 replies, posted in News)

Dear Users!

Thank you for your discussion on our forum. We appreciate your comments and your criticism.  Many of your suggestions we will accept for consideration and try to handle in the near future. For your convenience, we will soon release a feedback form that will allow all users to contact our support team for professional assistance in all of matters related to our project. We will write about this form in an additional post. So, please keep an eye on our news.
Please also pay your attention to our previous news, which has been recently edited: we've added some details concerning the changes in the CuteNews 1.4.7 update.
As for the CuteNews future, we look forward for your further cooperation. Your comments, feature suggestions, bug reports, etc. are always welcome! Our programmers are always diligently working to resolve possible problems as soon as possible.

I searched here and I found someone had the same problem, but it seems the topic was deleted, it only remains in google searches.
When showing Full Story it only shows the first char of the category name.
When showing Active News it is ok.
I took a look at the php code but my php knowledge is not so advanced.

Thanks.

Dear User!

Please would you provide any example of this problem? Any screenshot will be very appreciated.