(2 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

Dear friends,

Since all the Facebook comments are separated to the many comment boxes on the website (according to the unique link for every news story), is there any possibility to combine all those comments in the common stream? To be placed, for example, on the front page as "Latest comments" feed, like we did it with Cutenews comments before...? I didn't find such opportunity in the Facebook documentation, but I've heard that WordPress, for example, already has such hack... Could you please advice something?

I don't want to replace the "Latest comments" Cutenews feed with the "Activity" plugin by Facebook, because it shows only the friends activity to the user who's logged in, and some random info about how many people liked such or such article... I really want all the comments left on the website merged to the stream, again...  https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Thank you very much, in advance!

This sounds like a really good idea to me although I'm a new user and I don't know how it used to be earlier.
I would also suggest adding like/dislike button, I saw this was possible on other forums and the forum members seemed to use it frequently.