(3 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

Hello from Germany,

I installed cutenews today and have a problem with comment form as you can see here:

http://dcsubaru.de/wrc/news.php?subaction=...amp;ucat=1&

How can I solve it?

Thanks Basti

EDIT: Just noticed that there still is a topic who deals with this problem.. how can I delete this one?

Well I am not able to resolve this issue, but I will be waiting for its other replies.

can you please explain it step by step?
I just dont get it...

Same here I also want its proper and step by step procedure so that I can try this.

By visiting Edit Templates menu, you can find your appropriate solutions.

hi,
In the older versions of cutephp i used this trick to call news on a different page e.g I am displaying lots of news from different categories on the website and whenever I click on them I want it to show the full story on a separate page. Please check kashmirwatch.com for example. Whenever you click on their article it opens on a new page. In the older versions of cutenews (before 1.5) I used this trick.

Code on the homepage to show the headlines with short story

I want to show the full story on articles.php so i used the following script on articles.php page.

In CuteNews 1.5, it breaks the whole layout and shows multiple articles. Basically please teach me how to call the full story on a separate page.

Great, I will check it ASAP. Thanks for your precious update.

EDIT: Ok, so I fixed åäö problem on the admin-section now, and on the index... But I still the title still gets wrong.
Here how I do it...

In my template, I go to full story and in full story I do this:
<script language="javascript">
document.title = "NHLKOLLEN.SE - {title}";
</script>

But If the title includes åäö it's get wrong. Any idea?

No, I don't have any idea regarding this. But one of my friend is a developer and he told me that this problem is quite common.

(4 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

Hey there,
I've got a really hard problem (for me). Okay, so i'm trying to include a quick-search-field. In the index.php there is a right and a left column. I want to integrate the search field in the right column and want to show the "search-results" on the left column.

The index.php is in the root folder of my server. Cutenews is in root/cutenews.

So i tried to include the cutenews/search.php of cutenews with the following code (in the index.php):

<?PHP
$PHP_SELF = 'index.php';
$QUERY_STRING = 'action=search';
include("cutenews/search.php");
?>

but this does not work...

do you know what my problem is? can anyone help me?? https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Your problem seems very genuine but till now I haven't faced this but I would be waiting for replies on this thread. It can be a great experience to read them.

(18 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

I am unable to sort it... Please help as soon as possible.

Write one by one the names of the months with commas.

Unable to find it in the template. where this file is located?