Hi there

I was wondering if it is possible to include only a specific news item by the ID number or some other unique reference?

If so is there sample code?

Kind regards

Tests were carried out with no news archiving with a fixed size of a news piece. The results of the test do not guarantee the stability of the system if a large number of entries is used in the real conditions with news of various size. We recommend doing news archiving.

The site uses small amounts of news which are usually fixed sizing.
Would you have any estimates from the tests as that would allow me to advise how imminent a problem may be - understanding no guarantees.

Hi there,

Were there any synthetic tests conducted when news isnt archived regularly?

I know the site backup regularly but Im not sure about archiving.

Hi all,

I know a site which is using Cutenews and currently has about 8000 stories controlled by Cutenews and growing.

Is there a point at which Cutenews can become unstable?

Whats the max records people have used Cutenews with?

Kind regards

Hi All,

I have a problem and if someone could help that would be really great.
I installed cutenews a while back and have been using it daily with no problems.
This morning I go to use it and find that the Search.php wont work.

I have moved the installation to a different domain on the same hosting account and it works but it doesn't work when on a subdomain. Is there a reason for it?

Mostly, it ends up putting the sub domain hosting folder after the domain in the search bar to look like this:

domain.com/hostingdomainfolder/cutenewsfolder/search.php

The installation address is below any help would be fantastic.

http://moneymattersmerseyside.co.uk/moneym...atab/search.php

Hi All,

I have been a cutenews user for years and now use it to content manage lots of areas of my sites.

I have been asked to re-purpose cutenews for my work and they will look into buying a license.

I need to be able to use the search form to display more than just the title and date. I need it to return the category the article is in and the short story too. Could anyone be of assistance here or guide me to the specific section of code I need to adapt to be able to do it myself.

Any help would really be appreciated.

Kind regards