Topic: CuteNews For Dummies
About CuteNews For Dummies
It started out as a PDF for the beginner webmaster. Due to the absence of Mod's on this forum, this PDF was a resource for all common questions asked by newbies. Today I (the original author of the PDF) and some no deposit casino bonus others got moderator rights, so I decided to update the FAQ forum with the topics handled in the original PDF. So that not only me, but also the others, can edit the topics if necessary to explain to you what to do and how it's done in the most simple and detailed way.
This topic is intended to present you with the links in the order of action and not chronological by title.
* What is CuteNews <-> UTF-8 CuteNews?
* I have downloaded the zip file, now what?
* How do I get the CuteNews files on my server?
* Everything is chmod'ed to 777, but I still get errors in index.php
* How do I log in?
* How do I get my news on my site?
* What parameters can I use with my include code?
* Changing the look and feel of your articles
The CuteNews Panel
This should point out what to do on itself. And there's the internal help so you'll probably won't have any problems understanding the Panel.
This section was also part of the original PDF, but in this e-version I'll have to refer you to the FAQ forum in general as there's no working order.
The PDF version
I'll keep the original pdf online. Do note that some FAQ's may be incomplete compared to this forum, as only this forum will be updated as of now.
**This Tutorial has nothing to do with the Dummies series**