is there anyway that you could make an addon to this feature to enable you to upload a full size image to cutenews and let the image upload hack resize it to make it smaller as well as putting the copyright text across it????

IE. i want to reize the image to a thumbnail but also when people click the thumbnail they get a condenced smaller image somthing like 450pixels???

your a legend.. thanks a mil... i will take another look at things so!

it works if i leave the window:close piece of code in the images.mdu file but i use cutenews as a gallery and its a pain to have to open the insert image page every time and click clickable thumb every time. if there was a way around this it would be great like a tick box to click which would enable you being able to instert multiple images for something like a gallery.

for 1.3.6 i had taken out window:close which ment i could scroll down along and just click clickable thumb all the way down along and it was perfect.

Well, of course I tested it with wysiwyg turned on and it was working fine for me. I'm afraid, I can't help you. https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif
That's a font file (.ttf). Check out c:\windows\fonts on your computer and you will find a lot of them.
Gif, jpg and png images should work.

your a legend.. thanks a mil... i will take another look at things so!

Update Version 3.0:
- Watermark (text)
- Watermark (image)
- Create thumbs for already existing images.
- Fixed the image path bug (hopefully).

You can download it in the first post or here.

quick one there FI-DD. I have recently purchases licences for the few versions of cutenews that i have and upgraded to 1.4.1 but i have one little problem. You module will not work with wysig editior turned on. it wont even work if i check view source. i have to totally turn it off before i can insert any form of an image. any ideas on what i can do?

version 3 looks sav tho!

also!! whats a true type font?? and do i upload a gif water mark yes?

In images.mdu delete this: window.close();

your a super star... well done man

much better for doing photo galleries

www.conconnolly.com/gallery.php

is there any way that you can click insert clickable thumbnail but the insert image window does not close so as you can insert loads of pics one after the other rather than having to re open the image upload window every time.

for cutenews 1.3.6 please!! sorry wrong forum i know.

thanks