Topic: Updating issue

Hi team

I have tried several times to update to 1.5.3. from 1.5.1

The update goes through OK but that's about all.

When I re-enter as admin, the WYSIWYG editor show only very basic controls and not the full range of controls. Nothing I do seems to have any effect on this.

Help would be much appreciated.

Re: Updating issue

Probably have to go to Options / Sysconf / Customize CKEditor and set the parameters

['Bold','Italic','Underline','Strike','Blockquote','SpecialChar'],
['JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','JustifyBlock'],
['Undo','Redo','Find','RemoveFormat','NumberedList','BulletedList','Outdent','Indent','-','Maximize','Scayt','-','Source'],
['Styles','Format','Font','FontSize'],['TextColor','BGColor','Image','Table','HorizontalRule','Smiley','PasteFromWord'],
['Link','Unlink','Anchor'],

Probably have to go to Options / Sysconf / Customize CKEditor and set the parameters

['Bold','Italic','Underline','Strike','Blockquote','SpecialChar'],
['JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight','JustifyBlock'],
['Undo','Redo','Find','RemoveFormat','NumberedList','BulletedList','Outdent','Indent','-','Maximize','Scayt','-','Source'],
['Styles','Format','Font','FontSize'],['TextColor','BGColor','Image','Table','HorizontalRule','Smiley','PasteFromWord'],
['Link','Unlink','Anchor'],

Hi Dolphin, thanks for your reply but I did try that, and after saving the configuration it made no difference at all.

What's in the config file? (cdata/config.php) especially string $config_ckeditor_customize