Topic: Different categories within an ifram

Hello there, first time poster here :3

I'm having some trouble and hopefully somebody here can help.

On my index page I have my news being displayed through an iframe to dodge pagination and have a box that scrolls.

This is the code:
<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'><iframe id="content" name="content" style='width: 498px; height: 1200px;' allowtransparency="yes" frameborder="0" src="CuteNews/show_news.php"></iframe></div>

My problem is that I cannot for the life of me figure out how to display individual categories within the iframe for other pages.

Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Different categories within an ifram

Okay I have managed to work it out. I'll show how in case anybody needs this later.

First I created a new file in the /cutenews directory called "show_video.php"

Inside the file I simply pasted the code given to me by the integration wizard between <html> and <body> tags.

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'><html>

<body>

<?php
$number="10";
$category="3";
include("/home/skunky17/public_html/fanboi.co.uk/CuteNews/show_news.php");
?>

</body>

</html></div>

Then I changed the code in the iframe on the page I wanted the video category displayed on:

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'><iframe id="content" name="content" style='width: 498px; height: 1200px;' allowtransparency="yes" frameborder="0" src="CuteNews/show_videos.php"></iframe>
        </div>

Re: Different categories within an ifram

/home/skunky17/public_html/fanboi.co.uk/CuteNews/show_news.php?category=3
works hust as fine.