The error has been fix. Please upgrade your version from github.

Indeed, it works! Cool!
Thank you!

I did it and It didn't fix anything.

Thanks for your help.

Hello,
I'd like to ask help too so I'm going to post my request in this topic because it seems to be the only active post read by support team.

I have a problem in the version 2.0.2. I have 12 active news and a lot of archived news. I set up cutenews to display 5 news per page, which means I'm supposed to have page 1, 2 and 3 at the bottom in the pagination. Instead of that, I have 41 pages!! Which correspond with my whole news (active + archives).
So when I go on page 4, it says "No entries to show"

How do I fix that please??

Hello,

There seem to be some problem with the active news pagination when news are being send to the archives.

Whenever I archive X number of news to the archives, the active news pagination will not change at all. For example,

My news page only show 2 news, $number="2";
I have 12 news, this means I have 6 pages.
I archived 10 news to the archives, I left 2 active news. (Take note $only_active = TRUE; is present)
When I view my news page, I only have 2 active news which is correct. However, the pagination is still 6 pages. When I click on page 2, it shows "No entries to show". This goes for page 3, 4, 5 and 6.

In 1.5.3, the archive news will no longer generate the pagination. This means, after I archive 10 news, I should only have 1 page with 2 active news left without any pagination.

Is it possible for you guys to look into this and fix it? Thanks.

Hi,

I have the same problem tonight after upgrading to cutenews 2.0.2 is there a fix now?

I've never used ckeditor to post my news. I'm always written the news myself integrating html code by my own.

Hello,

I migrated my cutenews 1.5.3 to cutenews 2.0
The problem I have is that the first page of news is good, but the next ones don't show the HTML codes correctly. Instead of showing a picture with [img]....[/img]
Here are screencaps attached of the first and second page.

Is there something I did wrong? Should I have to edit all past news??