i think, an update from 1.46 to 2.01 have many bugs ....

now, i make a clean install, enter the news manually in Cutenews (copy form 1.46) an saved then...

Pragnation is now showing !!

https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

(20 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

Found an Bug in core/db/coreflat.php - line 807/8

788:        $r = fopen($fn, 'r');
789:        $w = fopen($fk, 'w+');

[...]

807:        fclose($w);
808:        fclose($w);

one should be fclose($r);
right?

Hi i'am interessting in this, too.

in core/lang/ i found en.txt, how can i translate this to my language?
This file has 0 Byte...

Some Buttons, maybe in Comments, show english text (DELETE COMMENTS)
in the templet i use [delete]%cbox[/delete], but there is no chance, to translate the output...

same with {remember_me} tag, displaying text in english

Any point for a documentation?

After migration news in dashboard you should execute migration_update_indexes.php. It's restore indexes and pagination correctly recalculate.

Don't help :-(

Seems, that no changes on indexes...

Hi...

i have made same changes for the social buttons:

1. the facebook like button have an missing style: "button";

core/modules/dashboard.php line 253
original:

'fblike_style' => array('select', 'Layout style|determines the size and amount of social context next to the button', array("standard"=>"standard", "button_count"=>"button_count", "box_count"=>"box_count")),

change:

'fblike_style' => array('select', 'Layout style|determines the size and amount of social context next to the button', array("standard"=>"standard", "button_count"=>"button_count", "box_count"=>"box_count", "button"=>"button")),

2. the twitter count was complety wrong
in line 264

'tw_show_count' => array('Y/N', 'Show count|if yes, count of tweets will be shown near button', array("horisontal"=>"Horisontal", "vertical"=>"Vertical", "none"=>"None")),

to

'tw_show_count' => array('select', 'Show count|determines the count of tweets, will be shown near button', array("horizontal"=>"Horizontal", "vertical"=>"Vertical", "none"=>"None")),

hope it helps anyone :-)

Hello...

i have the same problem with pragnation on 2.0.1..

Still testing on a Local Sytem, do an update from 1.4.6, running xampp182 (Apache/2.4.7 (Win32) OpenSSL/0.9.8y PHP/5.4.25)
Imported 16 News.

The fix from "Ifa" doens't work :-(