How about some sort of alert for when somebody comments your news. Say the comment would be posted under a certain topic/admin post.

I have news from 2 months ago Ill get a comment and won't know it, that is unless I decide to go in my admin pannel and scope for new comments.

Have an option to have a poll of sorts.

have like a digg or kudo's feature found in myspace

better image placement options for people inept with code

ability to have icons rather then text for things like "click full story" "comment" Have an option to have icon version. and then people who don't like the icons can just switch them out with something else, kind of how you can switch the smilies.

How about some sort of alert for when somebody comments your news. Say the comment would be posted under a certain topic/admin post.

I have news from 2 months ago Ill get a comment and won't know it, that is unless I decide to go in my admin pannel and scope for new comments.

Have an option to have a poll of sorts.

have like a digg or kudo's feature found in myspace

better image placement options for people inept with code

ability to have icons rather then text for things like "click full story" "comment" Have an option to have icon version. and then people who don't like the icons can just switch them out with something else, kind of how you can switch the smilies.