add a feature where you can change the time on your cutenews(on the home page and on posts) according to that persons timezone and haveing the option to turn DST on or off, like what most Messages boards have.  also add the timezone-change and date-change feature to the 'edit posts' so ppl wont have to screw around with the coding to add a extra script to it.  the feature will already be included with the future versions.

i say make the coding so that ppl wont have to find out ways to fix the smallest problems like their comments, comment form, and full stories(when they choose to do a full story) not showing on their site for example.  im having this problem right now and cant seem to find a answer to it and i've had it for a month now, going on 2 months.  yes i went to the help boards but most of them dont really expalin how to solve the problems for people like me who are new to it and dont really understand it right away.

so the newer versions should have coding to show things like the comments, comment form, and full stories without having to go in there, tweak with the coding that already came with the program(especially if you dont know what you're doing), and mess up the whole thing, leaveing you angry, fustrated, and eventually, uninstalling the program and trying another one like wordpress or greymatter.

cutenews wouldnt be such a hassle if it wasnt for the littleist(sorry if i spelled it wrong) things like these three problems i have.