How do i update my cutenews files then? Is this update applied to the latest version of cutenews available on the main homepage?

chek the link https://github.com/CuteNews/cute-news-repo/...efba83d7f88d5b0
here you can watch it

(25 replies, posted in News)

Well as you can see here https://cutephp.com/cutenews/changelog/150.html
many updates ...
Where are the screenshots?

(11 replies, posted in HTML, CSS and Overall Look)

And this is just free and no problems?
I noticed there is 2 links in your posts.
+ Encrypted links ...

(61 replies, posted in News)

Dear Users!

Thank you for your discussion on our forum. We appreciate your comments and your criticism.  Many of your suggestions we will accept for consideration and try to handle in the near future. For your convenience, we will soon release a feedback form that will allow all users to contact our support team for professional assistance in all of matters related to our project. We will write about this form in an additional post. So, please keep an eye on our news.
Please also pay your attention to our previous news, which has been recently edited: we've added some details concerning the changes in the CuteNews 1.4.7 update.
As for the CuteNews future, we look forward for your further cooperation. Your comments, feature suggestions, bug reports, etc. are always welcome! Our programmers are always diligently working to resolve possible problems as soon as possible.

and you checked on the form on htmlslashes - xss ?

Note by (lKj)
All of the posts below were users who seem like spam — halfway relevant posts by users who only make 1-3 posts and then never appear again. All of these users had a link in their profile to a website, usually about car rentals, finance products, SEO consulting... the usual sort of spam topics.
The only thing I edit is the 'Website' field of such users. I don't touch any signatures, which sometimes also contain links to websites but which are — luckily — not shown in posts.
Since I don't want to get into trouble, I figure that setting them to invisible is a better means so that the posts can be put back if the administrators feel differently about this issue.
Just let me know and I won't ever touch / modify someone else's posts, even the most obvious spam. I'm just trying to help.