I've tried to write:

<?php
$number = "5";
$template = "boh";
$PHP_SELF = "index-en.php";
include("public/cutenews/show_news.php");
?>

but it still gives the same problem!
If I go to the second page (or the third, ecc.) the pagination doesn't work and it keeps on linking me at the same page, so I can't see any other news.
Could you please be more precise about what I should do to solve the problem?
Thank you!

Me either, hope it will be solved in the next release ...

Is $config_use_wysiwyg = "ckeditor";
being set in your cdata/config.php file?
Download a copy and look.
Check the write permissions on this file.

I have the same issue.

$config_use_wysiwyg = "ckeditor"; in my config.php file.
The file permission is 777.

Please specify, when clicking << prev или next >> links and other links conversion to index.php (not to test.php) appears, right? Or there are no navigation buttons at all?
For instance in your case
<?php
$number = "5";
$template = "mytemp";
$PHP_SELF = "test.php";
include("news/show_news.php");
?>

Thanks for your reply.

In my case, there are always the << prev или next >> navigation buttons pointing to the test.php. But they don't point to the right start_from pages. For example, when in the second page (test.php?start_from=5), the "prev" link should point to the test.php?start_from=0 and the "next" link should point to the test.php?start_from=10. But it's not the case, all links (including the number links) point to the test.php?start_from=5, so i can never go to the prev/next pages using the navigation buttons. I tried your code, it's the same result.

We advise you using $PHP_SELF before  include "show_news.php.

Hi,
what does it mean ? I want to integrate pagination to the same page (for exemple test.php). Here is my code in test.php :

<?php
        $number = "5";
        $template = "mytemp";
include("news/show_news.php");
?>

With CuteNews v153, it does work only for the first page. For the second and other pages, the previous/next link don't work. How should I do to solve it ?

Thanks for your help !

Thank you adsl! Hahahaha  https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif  https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif
I knew it must've been something simple!
Funny thing I uninstalled my 2nd browser 2 weeks prior to testing cutenews so it never crossed my mind I could test it with a different brower.
Wroks great now!
And a thanks to support_team! Finally I can start exploring this script! https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

*waves*

PS just to note it works with google chrome. NOT working in IE 9 nor IE 8 (in win xp).

Another edit: updated to v153 now works with IE 9. Great stuff!

Yes, v153 works with IE8 and IE9. It's just released at the good moment !

Hi,

I got exactely the same issue. It occurs when I use Internet Explorer (IE8 and IE9). With other browsers it works.

Do you have sorted it out.

Thanks

Hi guys,

I installed Cutenews 1.5.2. all permissions are green. all changes of options are saved.

I set permission of the folder cdata and its subfolders and files on 777.

But i have never been able to post any news using IE9 in my Windows 7 desktop. if i click at "add news" the window will be refreshed and nothing happends.

I tried anothers Web browser (Safari for exemple), it worked.

Do you have any idea ?

THX for ur help.

I tried IE8 in a Windows XP destop, it didn't work either. It should have some compatibility issues with Internet Explorer (Java Script or PHP ?). Do you have any solution ?

Hi guys,

I installed Cutenews 1.5.2. all permissions are green. all changes of options are saved.

I set permission of the folder cdata and its subfolders and files on 777.

But i have never been able to post any news using IE9 in my Windows 7 desktop. if i click at "add news" the window will be refreshed and nothing happends.

I tried anothers Web browser (Safari for exemple), it worked.

Do you have any idea ?

THX for ur help.