Topic: Problem with migrate plugin

I've cutenews 1.4.7 and I want upgrade it. I read I can drag the file migrate_to_latest.php into folder of cutenews, but when I put the path to the old project, comes out this:

Warning: include(core/init.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 30

Warning: include(core/init.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 30

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'core/init.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 30

Warning: include(core/loadenv.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 31

Warning: include(core/loadenv.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 31

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'core/loadenv.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function proc_tpl() in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 211

Was I wrong something?

Re: Problem with migrate plugin

I solved.
Now the problem is with avatars. When I put link of the avatar in the form, appears this message:
Avatar not uploaded! Cannot download the /uploads/99770048c7b4e6cef69dce7e477453c3.jpeg file. Please check 'allow_url_fopen' option in php.ini file.
In the root, in php.ini file there isn't "allow_url_fopen". Then what I must to do?

Other problem: I configured the page "Social", but in all news there isn't like button and use facebook comments for post

1. The checking of avatars is forbidden on your hosting because they are checked via outer connectino. Or put return $avatar;  after the line $avatar = array('is_loaded' => true, 'path' => $editavatar); in the file core/core.php to disconnect the checking (only for the version 1.5.3)
2. Check all necessary placeholders in the templates (for example {fb-comments} etc.)

Best regards,
CN Support team

4 (edited by 2013-07-22 08:31:42)

I installed the version 1.5.3 and I put $avatar; but nothing changes.
When I upload new images with Manage Images, the images come upload on a folder that not exist.
../uploads/ while it must upload on ../cutenews/uploads
I've try to change that path in the file core.php, I've clean the cache, but doesn't load on ../cutenews/uploads

Edit: there's else a problem with captcha and smiles, like this:
[color=#000000;background:#000000]http://www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/fmp/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1372682729&ucat=2&template=Default[/color]

Ok. Remove return $avatar; and add this line

echo "$editavatar --- $Px\n";

after $Px = SERVDIR.'/uploads/'.md5($editavatar).'.jpeg'; in core.php. Then send the result that will be displayed when loading the avatar. After it delete this code  (echo ...) after the results.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Edit: The problems with captcha and images appeared because of wrongly installed home dir in Settings.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Ok. Remove return $avatar; and add this line

echo "$editavatar --- $Px\n";

after $Px = SERVDIR.'/uploads/'.md5($editavatar).'.jpeg'; in core.php. Then send the result that will be displayed when loading the avatar. After it delete this code  (echo ...) after the results.

What result?
If I use an avatar loaded on my server in "Edit news", cutenews changes the link in /uploads/d0059201ae53e58844fceb9ed26c5020.jpeg and similar. While on "Manage Images", uploads the image on a folder that not exist, for example [color=#000000;background:#000000]http://www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/uploads/angelo.jpg[/color].
Infact, the folder "uploads" is a subfolder of cutenews. Could I move the folder "uploads" on root?

For captcha, which folder I must edit?

The route to the site in options > System configurations > General > Full URL to CuteNews directory should be http://www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/cutenews

Best regards,
CN Support team

9 (edited by 2013-07-22 11:01:02)

Yes, it is. Now everything works, avatars too!
Thanks!

Another thing: can you write a guide to use facebook for comments and like button?