Topic: I can't browse my news

Hello everybody,
I am using CuteNews 1.5.3, and as you can imagine, I got a problem.

I just can't browse my old news, because page numbers are not working: this happens in the admin control panel and in the actual newsboard. I have 10 news for page, then you can click down on the numbers to see all the other pages with the older entries. If you do so, the first time it works, and it loads the right page with the old stuff and everything. But if you try to do it again, all the link on the page numbers become wrong and just redirect you to the same page.

For instance, if I am on the home of the newsboard and click on the page number which redirects me to
mywebsite.com/index.php?start_from=10
after the new page is loaded, all the page numbers will redirect me to the same url, start_from=10. If, instead, I click on the page start_from=420, then in the new page all the links become start_from=420, and the same ten news will keep showing.

This thing makes impossible to browse the news and the older entries, because you should go back to the homepage and reload the website every time if you want to click on another page of older entries...
What can I do?  https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif What I did wrong?

Re: I can't browse my news

Fixed.