Topic: News content length

hello, today i upgrated to cutenews 2.0 from cutenews 1.4.1. well, it works all fine but the html tags of the news were not recognized. so after editing them, all worked except for the long news. a news that it's longer of a certain number of characters (i don't know how many) when i edit it, it saves some characters of the first part of the news and some of the last. why have i this problem and how can i fix it?
thanks.

Re: News content length

Can you post some screenshots described state before and after problem situation?

Best regards,
CN Support team

i edit a news, this is the news http://i43.tinypic.com/2md3xab.jpg then i click edit and the news is modified in this http://i39.tinypic.com/v3eyag.jpg

I'm having the exact same problem. When posting a new piece of news, a large chunk of the middle is deleted.

What is version of PHP in your server?

Best regards,
CN Support team

Hello,

I am having the exact same problem here too. My server is using PHP5.

Hello,

I am having the exact same problem here too. My server is using PHP5.

5.3, 5.4 or 5.5?

Best regards,
CN Support team

PHP 5.3

What is version of PHP in your server?

php 5.3.3-7+squeeze17

PHP 5.4

Has anyone made any progress on this?

Has anyone made any progress on this?

Also having this problem. A fix would be greatly appreciated, as I'm trying to implement CN into the website of the company I work for. (and they are really big on huge news articles full of links)

the support team went on holyday that they don't answer since the 5? (also i think that the php version doesn't influence anything because the problem it's in the script of cutenews).
however today i made a progress. on a new news it didn't reach html tags or bbcode tags. wonderful. -.-

This problrm fixed. Update cutenews.

Note: use valid html code in news.

Best regards,
CN Support team