1 (edited by 2014-05-18 13:16:31)

Topic: Change styling of "Powered by CuteNews"?

Hi. I'm trying to incorporate the news system into my website but because I style the news articles around a floating div the "Powered by" link annoyingly has moved to the top-middle of the page.

I'd like to move it back to the bottom of the news again but I don't know where I can find an opportunity to add css style to the text.

Thanks for any help.

Re: Change styling of "Powered by CuteNews"?

Hi. I'm trying to incorporate the news system into my website but because I style the news articles around a floating div the "Powered by" link annoyingly has moved to the top-middle of the page.

I'd like to move it back to the bottom of the news again but I don't know where I can find an opportunity to add css style to the text.

Thanks for any help.

Hi buddy

Did you find a solution yet ?
also can we (i) have a look at ur site / page of the issue!?

Please change your theme then your design will change automatically.

Real Estate Website Development - Wordpress Development Los Angeles

Hello,

Here the inscription "Powered by" can not be changed by any styles because of the reasons for its immutability as a reference to the source of the engine, but it is necessary to correct the news styles so that this inscription was at the bottom but without changes in the style of the inscription itself.

Best regards,
CN Support team

What a way to approach. Have you heard of such stories? If so, great. Thanks !

I also have this same question and i cannot find any proper answers on the internet and also here. need solution njmcdirect.

I was trying from long time but now i got how fix it,Thank you for the solution myPennMedicine