1 (edited by 2015-02-24 21:35:21)

Topic: Comment text message cache

Hello,

I think it would be great to save the text message, you fill in in the comment section would be not lost, if you make something wrong.

As example, if I wrote my 100 words and forgot the captha (or even type it not correctly!), the NEXT page shows me an error message. If I click back, all my comment is lost.

For me that is personal a no go, because customers would be very dissapointed about that - and also comments are lost for the admin!

I think the error messages should be apears in the comment form, popup with java script or the comment should be save in the cookies.

3 ways in my opinion to make it much more userfriendly...

Thank you for your attention!

Greetings
Peter

PS. But it is still a great script, as i already wrote here in the forum and in my email... ;-)

2 (edited by jakobeadonis3324 2021-01-13 10:48:46)

Re: Comment text message cache

clearing cache will not delete text messages, but clearing data will delete your text messages, so be sure to backup your entire phone before you clear any data.

myprepaidcenter.com

Re: Comment text message cache

As asked, will text messages be erased if I delete cached data? How about if I deleted the cache and/or data from an SMS app (Textra, Messenger)? Thanks If you clear app data via Android settings, app settings, 'any app' yes. No if you clear app cache via Android settings, storage, cache ( or with apps like Ccleaner). TellCulvers.com