Topic: Regarding the " Cannot modify header information "

Now i know this has been answered, but lets face it im no programmer im just a guy who loves cute news and is currently using UTF-8. i was curious whats the EASIEST way to remedy this problem. What are the common reasons this happens? is there a quick-fix? iv'e searched this site and tried to understand what to do but its just to confusing. i'm somewhat knowledgeable on how to edit PHP, html etc so anyone can help i'd appreciate it

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'>
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aramirez/public_html/cms/data/english.clf:1) in /home/aramirez/public_html/cms/inc/functions.inc.php on line 534

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/aramirez/public_html/cms/data/english.clf:1) in /home/aramirez/public_html/cms/inc/functions.inc.php on line 534</div>

Normally i wouldn't care however when i try to make changes either to my news stories or anything in my panel

i get

" Error: Invalid or too old form confirmation! Please refresh the page and re-send the form."

anyone know what can be done? preferably a easy fix?

Thanks in advance
anthony

Re: Regarding the " Cannot modify header information "

nvm i fixed it. u can close this topic

nvm i fixed it. u can close this topic

How you did fix that?

It is a common mistake of PHP, check the code of index.php in <head> there can be no code before <? Php, also reviews includes.

The error is common when you have <? Php session_start ();?> In the wrong place.

Check  cutephp.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25853

output started at [...]/data/english.clf:1

This is from UTF-8 CuteNews. In this case, some people were having some problem with the first few characters of the CLF file. They're saved in UTF-8, which adds a couple of characters at the beginning of files to tell the system that it's in UTF-8. If a system is not UTF-8 aware, it will simply think it's data to output, therefore outputs those two characters, and then cookies can't be set anymore and sessions can't be created/modified.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

CutePHP Forums → Problem Solving / Help & Support → Regarding the " Cannot modify header information "