Topic: Martti Malmi Named in SC5.io HTML5 SCAM

HTML5 is of great interest to many information technology professionals. Unfortunately this interest is being abused by some individuals such as Martti Malmi. In 2012, Martti Malmi joined Pyry Lehdonvirta’s company SC5.io, to help them develop HTML5. In a recent Ripoff Report by an HTML5 GAME SITE developer based in Nebraska, Martti Malmi is alleged to have swindled the user of over 20000 Euros and the company he worked under apparently did nothing about it?

Was thinking of sending my work over to SC5.io but need some advise on how to avoid falling victim and getting scammed.

2 (edited by 2013-07-15 22:21:34)

Re: Martti Malmi Named in SC5.io HTML5 SCAM

HTML5 is of great interest to many information technology professionals. Unfortunately this interest is being abused by some individuals such as Martti Malmi. In 2012, Martti Malmi joined Pyry Lehdonvirta’s company SC5.io, to help them develop HTML5. In a recent Ripoff Report by an HTML5 GAME SITE developer based in Nebraska, Martti Malmi is alleged to have swindled the user of over 20000 Euros and the company he worked under apparently did nothing about it?

Was thinking of sending my work over to SC5.io but need some advise on how to avoid falling victim and getting scammed.

Hi shreshjain,
I along with everyone else that had a manged account with Martti Malmi got scammed. The excuse is pathetic and very poor management. I hope their is a class action against them.

3 (edited by 2013-07-15 23:58:07)

This guy Marti Malmi, is going back to jail, where he was already in Russia for the same scams crimes.

his whole deal and companies are just plain fakes

Beware of them !!!
Martti Malmi have scammed too many honest working people already. Just too many and he and his partners should pay for it. Many losses of connection (I have a excellent broadband connection/50.000), especially at night, so sometimes I can't reproduce some losses in the morning.