Topic: Different target for headlines

Hi Support and everyone,

I would like to show differents categories in a unique headlines (total of 10 news), how to make this ?
The php self is different between news.php and the second one, video.php

Example :

<?PHP                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
$static = TRUE;
$number = "10";   
$category = "1,3,5,6,7,8";
$template = "headlines";
$PHP_SELF ="actu/news.php";
$category = "4";
$template = "headlines";
$PHP_SELF ="actu/video.php";
include("../news/show_news.php");
?>

Thanks you for your help

Re: Different target for headlines

Nobody ?

Thanks you.

Hi,

Is it possible with a condition if, else if in php ?

Tnahks you for your help

In your example, twice overwritten some variables. It's not clear what exactly is required. Please specify the behavior of the script.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Hi Support,

I want to show in the unique headlines (10 news) for example the category 4 and the category 5.

The target for the category 4 is actu/news.php
The target for the category 5 is actu/video.php

So, is it possible to show the last 10 news in unique headlines and when I click for example to a news (cat 4), the target will be actu/news.php, the 5 the other target...

Thanks you.

Is difficult to do in the CuteNews 1.5.3. Your request has been accepted and implemented in 2.0.

Best regards,
CN Support team

ok thanks you for your response. I'll patient until 2.0 https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif Have you got a date of release ?

As soon as possible. Estimated date of this or next week.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Thanks, great news, really, I like CN https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif