Topic: NO REPLIES FROM SUPPORT

I am not one to complain in public like this, but cutephp leaves me know choice:

I bought a license several years ago which I never received.  Many emails to support@cutephp.com were never answered.  Digital River, the payment processing also sent several emails to support@cutephp.com which were never answered.  I just forgot about it and figured cutephp was a fraud, and went with another company for many more news script installations.

I recently discovered that CuteNEws was completely revamped and it looks like the project is active.  Today I decided to give CutePHP another chance and went through the process of purchasing another license AND THE SAME THING HAPPENED!!  You just took my money and did NOT provide me with the license!!

To make matters worse, I went to the feedback form (link on top of this forum) but the Captcha was disconnected.  There is NO phone number, NO street address, NO fax, No workable contact form, and emails are not returned.  ANd even worse than that I noticed several other people on this forum had the same problem as I did and cutephp never bothered replying to them

Now I'm out $40, have no product, and feel like a complete moron because I gave someone a second chance.  I'm actually out $80 because I never did receive that other license from years ago.

Again, I'm sorry for complaining like this but when there is NO other means of communication and you are ignored and ripped off TWICE, I felt others should be warned before purchasing from CutePHP.

Re: NO REPLIES FROM SUPPORT

Dear mstevens, we are sorry for the delay.
We have solved the issue. We will send you the news by email.

Best regards,
CN Support team

3 (edited by aminjabari2.42 2022-09-27 06:00:21)

You contacted our Customer Support but didn't receive a reply? Don't worry, it's likely our team hasn't reached your request yet - just wait for the notification!  Dinar Recaps

4 (edited by lenn.ybu.rkdoll 2022-10-08 03:56:30)

Thanks for the info I will try to figure it out for more.
https://www.mycenturahealth.me/