Topic: Needs HTML/CSS Templates

I'm searching for some professional looking HTML/CSS templates to use with a database application I've been working on. I am trying to find a good source of high-quality templates and feeling like I am trying to find a needle in a stack of needles.

Is there anyone who has got some good recommendation here? Where can I find some good HTML templates?

Re: Needs HTML/CSS Templates

Would WordPress be the answer?

Hello, You can contact me. I think I can help you

If you need professional theme in WordPress then you should go for easyweb theme. That has multiple index and inner pages.

Real Estate Website Development - Wordpress Development Los Angeles

A colleague of mine is right in my opinion. You described it well, thanks for the help!

wordpress is the simple option, you can install wordpress on your site, with wordpress theme you can find ccs templates easily.

clapcreative wrote:

If you need professional theme in WordPress then you should go for easyweb theme. That has multiple index and inner pages.

thanks for this information.

I have another question..
How I secure a WordPress site,without using any paying plugin.

First of all, you aren't supposed to put <div>s in the <head>; the <head> is information for the browser and not visible.

10 (edited by Jorja632 2019-03-25 05:34:13)

WordPress is an simple answer.There are variety of themes and plugins available in Wordpress.You can blindly go with wordpress. mybkexperience

dannyjones wrote:

I have another question..
How I secure a WordPress site,without using any paying plugin.

"All in One security" is a free plugin and its brilliant

please find it from theme-forest. you may get it unique and new templates.