Topic: Made minor edits under "Templates" and can't access it and others

I made a few minor edits under Templates that I can't even recall and as a result I lost access to "Templates" as well as other options from the dashboard. Is there a smarter way to fix this instead of completely reinstalling CuteNews? If this isn't clear please let me know and I'll try to elaborate as much as I can.

Re: Made minor edits under "Templates" and can't access it and others

Templates simplify the process of submitting new records by populating fields automatically.  table, save it as a template, and then make the template accessible to your users.  create or access, TellPopeyes Survey but having many templates for each form makes the templates more  Use the template bar to apply, edit, and create templates.

3 (edited by nolaleonidas802 2021-07-31 04:42:28)

Thanks for sharing this information.

onevanilla

4 (edited by tinasabri4283 2022-03-11 03:53:00)

tomas wrote:

I made a few minor edits under Templates that I can't even recall and as a result I lost access to "Templates" as well as other options from the dashboard. Is there a smarter way to fix this instead of completely reinstalling CuteNews? If this isn't clear please let me know and I'll try to elaborate as much as I can. prepaidgiftbalance.com

Use the template bar to apply, edit, and create templates.

5 (edited by lang.ne.rf.rancesco 2022-09-29 04:03:36)

Thanks for sharing. I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.
https://www.mckessonconnect.net/