Topic: Edit comment - Limitations ?

Hello here, sorry in advance for my bad english.

As admin, we can edit comment from users. I really appreciate it since I can't tolerate spelling mistakes (ironic, I know)... but when I edit a comment from someone, that someone's name is replaced by mine's.
It seems like I can't change the dates either. Is that normal ?

I moved to cutenews recently and it would be a shame to be unable to add old comments to old news.

So, if it's normal, well... It's good I guess. It means I didn't screw up something.
If it's not, a little help would be nice. (if it's possible of course)

Thanks. ^^

2 (edited by Brock59 2020-05-15 05:15:06)

Re: Edit comment - Limitations ?

Bdouine wrote:

Hello here, sorry in advance for my bad English.

As admin, we can edit comments from users. I really appreciate it since I can't tolerate spelling mistakes (ironic, I know)... but when I edit a comment from someone, that someone's name is replaced by mine's. paymydoctor
It seems like I can't change the dates either. Is that normal?

I moved to cutenews recently and it would be a shame to be unable to add old comments to old news.

So, if it's normal, well... It's good I guess. It means I didn't screw up something.
If it's not, a little help would be nice. (if it's possible of course)

Thanks. ^^

Yes. 100% Agree.

Agree also

To modify your comment, you need to click on the Click to Edit link. This will allow you to make changes to your comment. However, you'll not be allowed to change your name, UPSers email, or website URL. Once you're done, you need to click on the Save button to update the comment.

5 (edited by CraftyCrow 2022-07-11 10:04:01)

charlenecart12 wrote:

To modify your comment, you need to click on the Click to Edit link. This will allow you to make changes to your comment. However, you'll not be allowed to change your name,email, or website URL. Once you're done, you need to click on the Save button to update the comment.

Panorama Charter Employee Login

I love your shows very much! It is really entertaining and it keeps me up while I was working from home.

6 (edited by KevinKK 2022-07-19 04:32:17)

Tap Privacy, then tap Limits. Tap Continue at the bottom. Tap to the right of Limit for and scroll to the number of days or weeks that you'd like to continue to limit comments and messages. Tap Set Reminder to confirm.
SubwayLiveIQ