1 (edited by kennyfoxley 2021-01-15 06:29:06)

Topic: Archiving News

Hi there, so I've used CuteNews in the past and had no problem with this in the past, but that was a long time ago and CuteNews has changed a lot since then. I have my blog which is http://foxley-journals.byethost31.com/ and I want to be able to create a part of the side bar that has posts archived by different months of the year. However, I can't seem to find out how to archive posts. I've read the README file and it doesn't help me any and I just wanted to see if anyone knew how I could do this.

I'm not the greatest with HTML or PHP so if anyone has any answers I'd greatly appreciate it. I want to be able to archive posts by months of the year and have the links to them in the sidebar, but I simply can't figure it out. If you have any recommendations or answers I'd appreciate it.

Thank you

EDIT:

Figured out how to archive posts, now I can't seem to figure out the integration to be able to make archive posts show up. If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear from you!

Re: Archiving News

Thanks for sharing this amazing blog.

RapidFS

Thanks for the step by step tutorial. Works like a charm! The solution worked for me thanks to the community and the members for the solution.

https://www.prepaidcardstatus.org/

4 (edited by tinasabri4283 2022-04-06 04:12:22)

kennyfoxley wrote:

Hi there, so I've used CuteNews in the past and had no problem with this in the past, but that was a long time ago and CuteNews has changed a lot since then. I have my blog which is and I want to be able to create a part of the side bar that has posts archived by different months of the year. However, I can't seem to find out how to archive posts. I've read the README file and it doesn't help me any and I just wanted to see if anyone knew how I could do this.

I'm not the greatest with HTML or PHP so if anyone has any answers I'd greatly appreciate it. I want to be able to archive posts by months of the year and have the links to them in the sidebar, but I simply can't figure it out. If you have any recommendations or answers I'd appreciate it.

Thank you

EDIT: Target Pay and Benefits

Figured out how to archive posts, now I can't seem to figure out the integration to be able to make archive posts show up. If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear from you!

This article is really amazing. Thanks for the sharing.

5 (edited by asri.jasemi10.352 2022-10-10 05:22:57)

Regardless, it's exquisite information. Investigating from gifted music makers is a really fulfilling experience regardless considering the way that they have staff to help with heaps of assessment, changing, etc.
Office Football Pool Login