Topic: Can an editor delete items?

I have an editor for the news-section in a homepage who would like to be able to delete an item he has created. How could this be done?

2 (edited by Weaver693 2020-04-30 11:19:04)

Re: Can an editor delete items?

eric44 wrote:

I have an editor for the news-section in a homepage who would like to be able to delete an item he has created. How could this be done?

mysubwaycard

Yes he can.

3 (edited by kuznetsovartem60 2021-06-10 09:47:12)

An Editor can create, modify, delete, and read folder items. A Publishing Author can create and read folder items and create subfolders but can modify and delete only folder items that he or she creates, not items created by other users.
DGCustomerFirst.com

An Editor can create, modify, delete, and read folder items. A Publishing Author can create and read folder items and create subfolders but can modify and delete only folder items that he or she creates, not items created by other users.
aces etm

5 (edited by bunch9584 2021-07-30 04:37:22)

Most cloud storage providers like Google Drive or OneDrive store recently deleted files in a folder that's akin to Trash on macOS or the Recycling Bin on Microsoft Windows.

MyCardStatement

6 (edited by Beasley69 2022-02-23 04:11:27)

eric44 wrote:

I have an editor for the news-section in a homepage who would like to be able to delete an item he has created. How could this be done? myindigocard

A Publishing Author can create and read folder items and create subfolders but can modify and delete

Yes an editor can delete, anad modify also. Take a look at our website https://www.surveymayor.com/mybkexperience/

8 (edited by ayhenswcnickolas 2022-10-19 03:47:54)

Hello ,

Only the owner of a file can delete it. If you don't own the file, removing the file from your Drive only removes it for you.

mybkexperience