Topic: How to add and put in order the Category

In the old version of CN "CuteNews 1.4.6 © 2008" on the cutenews/data folder there is a file called category.db.php with all the categories. Here you can add, delete, put spaces and in alfabetical order all the stuff. On the last version of CN this file is on the cutenews/cdata folder but is useless because remain blank.
There is a way to add, delete etc a lot of categories in a php file?

P.S.Can you delete all the posts of Brantburf, GalenPn and the other spammer idiots?

2 (edited by KevinKK 2022-08-26 05:30:21)

Re: How to add and put in order the Category

I recommend you a wonderful site reports that will help you write any written work.
DGME Paystub Portal

The plugin will simply list all your categories on that page, and you can manually drag and drop to rearrange category order. Simply click on a category and move it up or down. If you are using child categories, then moving the parent category will also move the child categories. Dinar Guru

4 (edited by asri.jasemi10.352 2022-09-20 04:42:24)

That is battling. I was stunned by your affiliation. I'm happy to see a particularly subject. Altruisticly go to my blog and read it.
My Apron Login

5 (edited by asri.jasemi10.352 2022-09-24 04:59:29)

A commitment of appreciation is all together for the update and quick reply. Bet upon your string. A commitment of appreciation is all together for making it.
Teco Login Account

6 (edited by barrykaauamo 2022-10-22 04:56:29)

This article is truly astounding. Appreciative for sharing.A commitment of appreciation is all together for the association, keep on sharing such an information. United Airlines Flying Together