Topic: Problem solved?

Hi

A problem raised by a forum user may be solved, either by other forum users or by Support. The trouble is if Support solves an issue it is polite and might be useful for the OP to reply in which case the issue may seem to be still unresolved. The same issue applies to a forum user who provides a solution.

Perhaps a special graphic could be selected by the OP or Support to indicate to forum users that the issue is resolved. There are IP Board graphic items but no post solved item, and at present IP Board graphic items don't seem to be used. I thought I could use an emoticon "?" and then remove it when the problem had been solved but I can't change the emoticon.

Regards

Geoff

2 (edited by Alexander32 2020-05-26 03:47:49)

Re: Problem solved?

ggeoff wrote:

Hi

A problem raised by a forum user may be solved, either by other forum users or by Support. The trouble is if Support solves an issue it is polite and might be useful for the OP to reply in which quickpayportal case the issue may seem to be still unresolved. The same issue applies to a forum user who provides a solution.

Perhaps a special graphic could be selected by the OP or Support to indicate to forum users that the issue is resolved. There are IP Board graphic items but no post solved item, and at present IP Board graphic items don't seem to be used. I thought I could use an emoticon "?" and then remove it when the problem had been solved but I can't change the emoticon.

Regards

Geoff

How to solve???

Re: Problem solved?

I appreciate the information and advice you have shared. I will try to figure it out for more.
Portal4me