Topic: I am facing a Problem after the migration

I migrated my cutenews 1.5.3 to cutenews 2.0 The problem I have is that the first page of news is good, but the next ones don't show the HTML codes correctly. Instead of showing a picture with [img]....[/img] Here are screencaps attached of the first and second page. Is there something I did wrong? Should I have to edit all past news?? MyAARPMedicare

2 (edited by dhillonkeneth 2023-04-28 04:17:08)

Re: I am facing a Problem after the migration

It seems like you had a very eventful and intense dream with a lot of different scenes and emotions. The first part of the dream, with the high school crush and the Travis Scott concert, may represent feelings of nostalgia or longing for a simpler time. However, the feeling of being lost and unsure of what to do in the dream suggests that you may be feeling lost or uncertain in your waking life.

The second part of the dream, with the grass trail and the hallucinating man, may represent feelings of danger or uncertainty in your waking life. The fact that you were able to disarm the man and lead him to safety may indicate that you have the strength and courage to overcome challenges in your waking life.  MyHealthOnline