Topic: emoticons doesn't work in CKEditor

Hi, I'm using CN 1.5.3 (I've tried several times to update to 2.0.2 but it won't work no matter what I do) and I have this problem.
I don't know why it's become like this. I doesn't show the CKEditor nor the emoticons. I haven't changed anything and 2 days ago everything was fine with the emoticons, but the CKEditor never worked. RunYourPool

Re: emoticons doesn't work in CKEditor

It sounds like there may be a few different issues at play here. Let's try to troubleshoot them one by one:

CKEditor not working: Have you checked to make sure that the CKEditor plugin is installed and enabled in your CN version 1.5.3 installation? If it is, you may want to check the configuration settings for the plugin to make sure they are correct. Additionally, you may want to check for any errors in the browser console when trying to load the editor, as this could give you some clues as to what is going wrong.

Emoticons not working: Similarly, have you checked to make sure that the emoticons plugin is installed and enabled in your CN installation? If it is, you may want to check the configuration settings for the plugin to make sure they are correct. You may also want to check that the emoticons themselves are still present in the correct folder on your server.

Updating to CN 2.0.2: If you're having trouble updating to the latest version of CN, there could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you're following the upgrade instructions provided by CN carefully. Additionally, you may want to check your server logs to see if there are any errors that are preventing the upgrade from completing successfully.
Nexus Iceland
Hopefully some of these suggestions will help you narrow down the issue and get your CKEditor and emoticons working again. If you're still having trouble, you may want to reach out to the CN support community for further assistance.