1 (edited by a.lisaux.bpn53 2022-12-31 09:07:47)

Topic: Intergration into a pre-existing website.

Hi, I'm a new user here, but I've been using CuteNews on and off for years! I first used CuteNews as an alternative to Newspro, so so many years ago. However, a while back, I closed my personal site, and since then the clients I've built sites for wanted something more along the lines of a CMS. Monkey.cool

2 (edited by dhillonkeneth 2023-04-14 04:02:43)

Re: Intergration into a pre-existing website.

a.lisaux.bpn53 wrote:

Hi, I'm a new user here, but I've been using CuteNews on and off for years! I first used CuteNews as an alternative to Newspro, so so many years ago. However, a while back, I closed my personal site, and since then the clients I've built sites for wanted something more along the lines of a CMS.

Hello! Welcome to the platform. While CuteNews is a great option for creating a basic news site, it's understandable that you may need a more robust content management system for your clients' needs.

There are many CMS options available, and the right one for your clients will depend on their specific requirements. Some popular options include WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and Magento. Each of these CMS platforms has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it's important to carefully evaluate each option before deciding which one to use.

One thing to consider is whether the CMS integrates easily with pre-existing websites. Many CMS platforms offer plugins or modules that can be used to add the CMS functionality to an existing site. You'll want to make sure that any CMS you choose has the necessary integration options to make it a seamless addition to your clients' sites.

In addition, you may want to consider the ease of use of the CMS for your clients. Some CMS platforms are more user-friendly than others, which can be important if your clients will be managing their own site content. You'll also want to consider the level of customization and flexibility that the CMS offers, as this can be important for meeting your clients' specific needs.

Overall, there are many CMS options available, and choosing the right one for your clients will depend on a variety of factors. I hope this information helps, and feel free to ask any additional questions you may have.

My Sutter Online

3 (edited by robersa 2023-04-25 08:10:07)

Re: Intergration into a pre-existing website.

A commitment of appreciation is all together for the information, keep on sharing such a data. PayMyDoctor