Topic: User doesn't create and It's not install

I am trying to install latest CuteNews on my site (v2.0.4). My PHP is version 7.0.18, I also set access rights for even whole folder to 777, but still I am stuck in index page, where I need to create admin user. Maybe someone can help me with some ideas?

MyCCPay Login

Re: User doesn't create and It's not install

Cannot Add a New User Account in Windows 10 or Windows 8/8.1. 1. Make sure that you have logged in on your computer with an account that has Admin rights. 2. Simultaneously press the Win + R keys to open the run command box and type. 3. Click the Add button to create the new user.  Home Bargains Portal

If you're experiencing issues when trying to install CuteNews 2.0.4 on your site, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check your PHP version: Make sure that your PHP version is compatible with CuteNews 2.0.4. According to the CuteNews documentation, PHP 7.0.0 or later is required to run CuteNews 2.0.4. You mentioned that your PHP version is 7.0.18, which should be compatible, but you may want to double-check that you have the correct version installed.

Check your file permissions: Make sure that the files and folders in your CuteNews installation have the correct permissions. In general, folders should be set to 755 and files should be set to 644. It's generally not recommended to set file and folder permissions to 777, as this can present security risks.

Check your database settings: Double-check that your database settings are correct in the CuteNews configuration file. Make sure that you have the correct database name, username, and password entered.

Try a fresh installation: If you're still having issues, you may want to try a fresh installation of CuteNews 2.0.4. This can help ensure that all files and settings are properly configured.

Seek help from the CuteNews community: If you're still having issues, try reaching out to the CuteNews community for help. There are many users and developers who may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue.

I hope these tips help you resolve the issue and get CuteNews installed on your site.

If you're experiencing issues when trying to install CuteNews 2.0.4 on your site, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue:

Check your PHP version: Make sure that your PHP version is compatible with CuteNews 2.0.4. According to the CuteNews documentation, PHP 7.0.0 or later is required to run CuteNews 2.0.4. You mentioned that your PHP version is 7.0.18, which should be compatible, but you may want to double-check that you have the correct version installed.

Check your file permissions: Make sure that the files and folders in your CuteNews installation have the correct permissions. In general, folders should be set to 755 and files should be set to 644. It's generally not recommended to set file and folder permissions to 777, as this can present security risks.

Check your database settings: Double-check that your database settings are correct in the CuteNews configuration file. Make sure that you have the correct database name, username, and password entered.

Try a fresh installation: If you're still having issues, you may want to try a fresh installation of CuteNews 2.0.4. This can help ensure that all files and settings are properly configured.

Seek help from the CuteNews community: If you're still having issues, try reaching out to the CuteNews community for help. There are many users and developers who may be able to help you troubleshoot the issue.

I hope these tips help you resolve the issue and get CuteNews installed on your site.
BenefitsCal