it's funny how i just added a comment to your site ^^

Sorry, but euhm since this is an CN upgrade question, could please not post it in the support topic of the advcanced image hack. i mean, i understand you don't want to loose the advanced images module, but what stops you from reïnstalling the hack after you upgrade to 1.4.7?

Also other then the version number at the footer of the admin panel changing you won't notice a difference in looks.
If you still have question about upgrading CN then do please make a seperate topic for it. I'll be deleting these posts in a few days anyway to keep this topic a bit 'spam' free.

don't touch the files in the data folder, stay away from it. and images.mdu

not sure what's not clear about it?
1 file, 1 directory you musn't touch.

You use a php parameter to determine what page you want to show. pagination links don't pass that parameter.
Have a look at the faq 'parameters you can use with your include code'.
There's a CN parameter you can use to pass the value of $soad to page 2 of the cn news.

$Query_string or $user_query if i'm not mistaken.

and do you know what $static does?
If the answer is no, please consider looking it up in the faq, or not using any parameter of which you don't know what it does.

Again, tis problem is described in the faq 'parameters you can use with your include code'
Please look at it, especially the part about using $number.

or use css to shrink the smileys back to their original format in the selection areas.
Then you don't need to hunt down the html between the php coding, and only need to add a line of css to the ksin file in the slins folder.

(4 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

The described problem could be the result of an unshown warning like 'date expected paramater...' see 'common warning error' topic.
Your server logs could probably help you pin down the problematic code.

Indeed, there was a ckeditor post from hanska in the feedback forum too.
And yes it probably got deleted like all older posts in the forums.

(61 replies, posted in News)

in my opinion that upgrade is more like announcing a new keypad mobile while everyone is already using capacitive touchscreen

*clicks the like button*

<li class="active">{pages}</li> 

after CN is done you'dd have

<li class="active"> * 1
</li> 

i hope you see what's wrong with that picture.

not sure what you want to do with that image, but how is this an actual CN problem?
Just make sure that the checkboxes have the correct id and then do something like

$_SESSION['cat'] = (isset($_POST['checked_cat'])?$_POST['checked_cat']: 'default category number here';
$category=$_SESSION['cat'];
include('show_news.php');

No need to make changes to CN.

(61 replies, posted in News)

jbarnet, none of the mods can do this, but i am able to change my email address under the personal options of the forum.
Try adding support@cutephp.com as your email https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

isn't there a dropdwon pagination faq?

make sure to have edited the templates with the new tags as well.

In case you use multiple CN include codes on your site, be sure to check out the faq about CN parameters you can use with your CN include code. There's a 'problem' mentioned regarding the usage of $number in conjunction with archives.

funpic.de is the worst host ever.
If you have a hard drive of 2 giga, they give out a total of disk space higher then the actual disk. so many users upload to a full hard drive, while their account still allows more.

Topic splitted and moved

i know, i'm lazy, and could just as well try the code. But i'm lazy...

if you dould set up a demo cutenews that uses this hack as prove, i could move it to the hack forum, that or a couple of people need to have confirmed this to be working.

CKedtitor and fckeditor are from the same makers, though not the same.
Maybe try hunting down a copy of an actual fckeditor and follow instructions.

Edit: the download page of ckeditor also has the fckeditor.

Sorry, i don't know OmegaBB or how it works.
My guess is that news.html is an actual php page that shows as news.html due to url rewritting.
I'm no fan of iframes, but couldn't you use an iframe to load CN's show_news.php?

Or use a JQUERY ajax call to load all the content of CN's show_news.php

the link isn't dead.
some countries do seem to block that hosting.

the second div layer in Default template like this:

so just in your template https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

have you tried
d
M Y ?
or maybe
d\n M Y

(2 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

https://cutephp.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=25853

Posts found: 76 to 100 of 286

Pages Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 Next

CutePHP Forums → Posts by FUNimations

The pun_antispam official extension is installed. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.