Hi. I'm trying to incorporate the news system into my website but because I style the news articles around a floating div the "Powered by" link annoyingly has moved to the top-middle of the page.

I'd like to move it back to the bottom of the news again but I don't know where I can find an opportunity to add css style to the text.

Thanks for any help.

Hi. When I use the [link] tag in the templates it creates a link for viewing just that new article, but it's a very long link like this:

http://site.com/news.php?subaction=showful...;#disqus_thread

Is it possible to automatically change it so it look something simpler like this?

http://site.com/news.php?id=1368566883

Thanks.

Okay I think I may have found the root address by following this guide: https://cutephp.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=43637

But I still got this error:

Some problem occurred by migration scriptProblem    Source    Destination
Folder not found    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/data    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/data
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/info.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/info.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/cutephp.png    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/cutephp.png
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/view_image.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/view_image.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/favicon.ico    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/favicon.ico
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/baloon.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/baloon.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/error.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/error.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/user.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/user.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/users.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/users.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/rss_icon.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/rss_icon.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/options.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/options.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/archives.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/archives.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/favicon.png    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/favicon.png
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/question.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/question.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/blank.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/blank.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/editnews.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/editnews.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/cutenews-logo.png    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/cutenews-logo.png
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/wizard.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/wizard.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/home.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/home.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/addnews.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/addnews.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/images.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/images.gif
Cannot copy the file    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/help_small.gif    /home/isaac01/public_html/site-news/skins/images/help_small.gif

I just updated to the latest cutenews but I don't know what the hell I'm supposed to put in here:

Enter the path to the old project (ex: /var/www/cutenews):

I've tried all manner of combinations that I can think of but no matter what I try I keep getting theses error messages:

Some problem occurred by migration scriptProblem    Source    Destination
Folder not found    /var/www/site-news/data    /var/www/site-news/data
Folder not found    /var/www/site-news/skins    /var/www/site-news/skins

Please help, all the news has disappeared!

Thanks!  https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

Hi.

I just installed cute news and it's working great, but I want to add a sidebar that among other things displays all of the categories which can be clicked to show all of the news posts from those categories.

How do I find the links for displaying a specific category of posts?

Thanks.