1 (edited by edwards 2019-10-15 15:38:05)

Topic: Duplicate posts in Cutenews

Hi Stuck on this one. I have a category "let hand side" and it has started to generate duplicate entries. Initially I found that one post was appearing in two different locations. I removed that post and that left duplicate entries. I did not make any multi category entries.  The posts are in a single column on the left hand side of my Home page.  www.southwickwilts.co.uk It may have to do with copying and pasting from MS Word.

update I have been trying all sorts of variations eg, making new categories for the ones that might be at fault. I do not have duplicate posts now but the post September Minutes also displays in the left hand column.  If I type anything into that category using CKEditor it also appears in the left hand column! So its not the copy from a Word file that is the issue, although something might have damaged CuteNews (2.0.2) from the Word file.

UPDATE;  I have solved the second part of the issue now - that is duplication of the Sept Minutes. I have a small box above the main content for the left hand side. At present it is a place holder for a category news stcky.  I had inadvertantly erased the $category setting. Once I added a $category the duplicate post disappeared.  I hope this post has been usefull smile

Re: Duplicate posts in Cutenews

nice information here
https://topsurveyzones.com/www-tellofficedepot-com/

https://techandskill.com/watch-cartoons-online/

3 (edited by WillieLogue23 2020-05-18 11:29:29)

Yes. Great information indeed. Thank you so much mybpcreditcard

4 (edited by Wades 2020-09-30 04:26:13)

Creating a duplicate of your existing WordPress posts or pages can be useful in many situations. You can use the copy as a template for future posts, or a reference when you redesign your website MyPrepaidCenter

Thanks for the information citefast

6 (edited by Stanley_54 2020-12-30 10:52:26)

Thank you for making them aware about the duplicate post
Hope they solve this as soon as possible.

GarageBand for Windows