Topic: some characters with the diamond and the question mark

I have a problem, I recently upgraded to "cutenews" 2.0, but when I want to edit the news I get some characters with the diamond and the question mark. Any ideas how to fix this ... thank you very much.

2 (edited by bellarzios 2021-03-02 16:04:06)

Re: some characters with the diamond and the question mark

I have noticed that some sites - mostly fanfiction or other heavily text-based but low-budget websites - replace some text with black diamonds with question marks in them.

3 (edited by Broderick 2021-03-22 11:18:32)

juanalvaro wrote:

I have a problem, I recently upgraded to "cutenews" 2.0, but when I want to edit the news I get some characters with the diamond and the question mark. Any ideas how to fix this  thank you very much.

The replacement character (often displayed as a black diamond with a white question mark) is a symbol found in the Unicode standard at code point U+FFFD NomNom in the Specials table. It is used to indicate problems when a system is unable to render a stream of data to a correct symbol.

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing, I discovered a ton of fascinating data here. A great post, extremely grateful and accommodating that you will compose a lot more posts like this one.

CredibleBH

5 (edited by Beasley69 2022-03-08 03:49:09)

juanalvaro wrote:

I have a problem, I recently upgraded to "cutenews" 2.0, but when I want to edit the news I get some characters with the diamond and the question mark. Any ideas how to fix this ... thank you very much. My Indigo Card

mostly fanfiction or other heavily text-based but low-budget websites - replace some text with black diamonds with question marks in them.

6 (edited by asri.jasemi10.352 2022-10-04 05:15:35)

A commitment of appreciation is all together for sharing, I found a tremendous store of stimulating information here. A striking post, incredibly grateful and obliging that you will make on a very major level more posts like this one.
My Florida Access Login

7 (edited by barrykaauamo 2022-11-02 05:25:07)

I'm happy to see the issue is soon regulated. Thankful to you for supporting us with the outcome.Thankful for the little by little useful exercise. Has conclusively the ordinary impact!I figure you should check out support site. BCBS AIM Provider Portal