Between each tag must be displayed commas, but in my site there aren't. Why?

This is my code of tagline

[url={url}]{tag}[/url] {comma|}

I don't remember if I modified...I think is as default.

Hi! Thanks for the quick answer.
Should I paste this code in the file where cn is included?
Sorry, I'm not a pro

How can I save an avatar for my account? On the previous version I could add my avatar once under personal options and it showed directly when I wrote a news. Now there isn't a field to add avatars (I have to add avatar every time I write a news)

Is there a way to add the title of a news as title of the page when I click on full story? Because now there's only the tilte of site.
I have the last version (2.0.2)

I choose to do the clean install in the end erasing the previous cutenews and all works now. Thanks.

I need to upgrade my cutenews and I think that I should upload to 1.4.0 and than to 2.0.2 but I can't find the donwload of 1.4.0
https://cutephp.com/cutenews/upgrade.ph … .3.6-1.4.0
here there isn't link for download.

What shoud I do?

Edit: sorry wrong title xD

Anybody?

Hi! I've a problem with last part. I can't find

$output = str_replace("[link]","[url=$PHP_SELF?subaction=showfull&id=$news_arr[0]&archive=$archive&start_from=$my_start_from&ucat=$news_arr[6]&$user_query]", $output);

Or something like this. I haven't any $output variable.

This is my shows.inc.php

<?php

if (!defined('INIT_INSTANCE')) die('Access restricted');

$CNpass             = isset($_COOKIE['CNpass']) && $_COOKIE['CNpass'] ? $_COOKIE['CNpass'] : false;
$captcha_enabled    = $CNpass ? false : true;

// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
do
{
    // plugin tells us: he is fork, stop
    if ( hook('fork_shows_inc', false) ) break;

// Used if we want to display some error to the user and halt the rest of the script
    $user_query      = cute_query_string($QUERY_STRING, array( "comm_start_from", "start_from", "archive", "subaction", "id", "ucat"));
    $user_post_query = cute_query_string($QUERY_STRING, array( "comm_start_from", "start_from", "archive", "subaction", "id", "ucat"), "post");

// Define Categories
    $cat = array();
    $cat_lines = file(SERVDIR."/cdata/category.db.php");
    foreach ($cat_lines as $single_line)
    {
        $cat_arr                        = explode("|", $single_line);
        $cat[ $cat_arr[CAT_ID] ]        = $cat_arr[CAT_NAME];
        $cat_icon[ $cat_arr[CAT_ID] ]   = $cat_arr[CAT_ICON];
    }

// Define Users
    $all_users = file(SERVDIR."/cdata/users.db.php");
    unset ($all_users[UDB_ID]);

foreach ($all_users as $user)
    {
        $user_arr = user_decode($user);

// nick exists?
        if ($user_arr[UDB_NICK])
        {
            $my_names[$user_arr[UDB_NAME]]     = ($user_arr[UDB_CBYEMAIL] != 1 and $user_arr[UDB_EMAIL])? '<a href="mailto:'.hesc($user_arr[UDB_EMAIL]).'">'.hesc($user_arr[UDB_NICK]).'[/url]' : hesc($user_arr[UDB_NICK]);
            $name_to_nick[$user_arr[UDB_NAME]] = $user_arr[UDB_NICK];
        }
        else
        {
            $my_names[$user_arr[UDB_NAME]]     = ($user_arr[UDB_CBYEMAIL] != 1 and $user_arr[UDB_EMAIL])? '[url=mailto:]'.hesc($user_arr[UDB_NAME]).'[/url]' : hesc($user_arr[UDB_NAME]);
            $name_to_nick[$user_arr[UDB_NAME]] = $user_arr[UDB_NAME];
        }

$my_mails[ $user_arr[UDB_NAME] ]   = ($user_arr[UDB_CBYEMAIL] == 1)? "" : $user_arr[UDB_EMAIL];
        $my_passwords[$user_arr[UDB_NAME]] = $user_arr[UDB_PASS];
        $my_users[] = $user_arr[UDB_NAME];

}

ResynchronizePostponed();
    if ($config_auto_archive == "yes") ResynchronizeAutoArchive();
    hook('resync_routines');

// Add Comment -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    if ($allow_add_comment)
    {
        $break = include (SERVDIR.'/core/com/allow_add_comment.php');
        if ($break === FALSE) { $CN_HALT = TRUE; break; }
    }

// Show Full Story -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    if ($allow_full_story)
    {
        $break = include (SERVDIR.'/core/com/allow_full_story.php');
    }

// Show Comments ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    if ($allow_comments)
    {
        $break = include (SERVDIR.'/core/com/allow_comments.php');
    }

// Active News -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    if ($allow_active_news)
    {
        $break = include (SERVDIR.'/core/com/allow_active_news.php');
    }
}
while (FALSE);

// ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
if ((!isset($count_cute_news_includes) or !$count_cute_news_includes) and $template != 'rss')
{
    /// Removing the "Powered By..." line is NOT allowed by the CuteNews License, only registered users are alowed to do so.
    if (!file_exists(SERVDIR."/cdata/reg.php"))
    {
         echo base64_decode('PGRpdiBzdHlsZT0ibWFyZ2luLXRvcDoxNXB4O3dpZHRoOjEwMCU7dGV4dC1hbGlnbjpjZW50ZXI7
Zm9udDo5cHggVmVyZGFuYTsiPlBvd2VyZWQgYnkgPGEgaHJlZj0iaHR0cDovL2N1dGVwaHAuY29tLyIgd
Gl0bGU9IkN1dGVOZXdzIC0gUEhQIE5ld3MgTWFuYWdlbWVudCBTeXN0ZW0iPkN1dGVOZXdzPC9hPjwvZG
l2Pg==');
    }
    else
    {
        include(SERVDIR."/cdata/reg.php");
        if ( !preg_match('/\\A(\\w{6})-\\w{6}-\\w{6}\\z/', $reg_site_key, $mmbrid))
        {
            echo base64_decode('PGRpdiBzdHlsZT0ibWFyZ2luLXRvcDoxNXB4O3dpZHRoOjEwMCU7dGV4dC1hbGlnbjpjZW50ZXI7
Zm9udDo5cHggVmVyZGFuYTsiPkNvbnRlbnQgTWFuYWdlbWVudCBQb3dlcmVkIGJ5IDxhIGhyZWY9Imh0d
HA6Ly9jdXRlcGhwLmNvbS8iIHRpdGxlPSJDdXRlTmV3cyAtIFBIUCBOZXdzIE1hbmFnZW1lbnQgU3lzdG
VtIj5DdXRlTmV3czwvYT48L2Rpdj4=');
        }
    }
}

$count_cute_news_includes++;

I've a problem with links of news pages in this site

I don't know how to explain it.

If I'm on first page, and I click on "Next(Successivo)", I'm gonna move to the second page. When I click "Next" againt, still on that page. The same for "Previous(Precedente)". The same again if I click on some other numer.
The same problem if I click on a number. When I click on next or previous, still on that page.

How can I fix it?

(8 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

I'm sorry. Now works. It was the browser's cache. I've edit my post while you were posting xD

Edit: yes, is all right. Thank you for your help!

Done.
When feedburner updates itself, I'll see if this problem is fixed.

Another thing: the special characters. On RSS Setup, I've set ISO-8859-1 to display "è,à,ò" ecc. It's right?

Yeah I did. I'm using your rss file.
http://www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/cutenews/rss.php

Ok, I know that already. I mean the path of the news.
Clicking on the title, you should be redirected on the news page, but not happens...

I'm using feedburner to use the rss on my site.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/FmpItalyRss
The problem is that the link are all wrong: images didn't display, links with wrong url, ecc...
Probably the path in some file is wrong but I don't know which one I have to edit.
I prefered to ask, instead do mistakes.

(1 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

I have to add
<!--html--><div class='htmltop'>HTML</div><div class='htmlmain'><!--html1-->alt=""<!--html2--></div><!--html3-->
in the code of avatars. Which file is to edit ?

Where's the css file?
Also specifying the size of the image in the form to post a news, PageSpeed told me to specify the size.

Yes, it is. Now everything works, avatars too!
Thanks!

Another thing: can you write a guide to use facebook for comments and like button?

Ok. Remove return $avatar; and add this line

echo "$editavatar --- $Px\n";

after $Px = SERVDIR.'/uploads/'.md5($editavatar).'.jpeg'; in core.php. Then send the result that will be displayed when loading the avatar. After it delete this code  (echo ...) after the results.

What result?
If I use an avatar loaded on my server in "Edit news", cutenews changes the link in /uploads/d0059201ae53e58844fceb9ed26c5020.jpeg and similar. While on "Manage Images", uploads the image on a folder that not exist, for example [color=#000000;background:#000000]http://www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/uploads/angelo.jpg[/color].
Infact, the folder "uploads" is a subfolder of cutenews. Could I move the folder "uploads" on root?

For captcha, which folder I must edit?

I installed the version 1.5.3 and I put $avatar; but nothing changes.
When I upload new images with Manage Images, the images come upload on a folder that not exist.
../uploads/ while it must upload on ../cutenews/uploads
I've try to change that path in the file core.php, I've clean the cache, but doesn't load on ../cutenews/uploads

Edit: there's else a problem with captcha and smiles, like this:
[color=#000000;background:#000000]http://www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/fmp/index.php?subaction=showcomments&id=1372682729&ucat=2&template=Default[/color]

I solved.
Now the problem is with avatars. When I put link of the avatar in the form, appears this message:
Avatar not uploaded! Cannot download the /uploads/99770048c7b4e6cef69dce7e477453c3.jpeg file. Please check 'allow_url_fopen' option in php.ini file.
In the root, in php.ini file there isn't "allow_url_fopen". Then what I must to do?

Other problem: I configured the page "Social", but in all news there isn't like button and use facebook comments for post

I've cutenews 1.4.7 and I want upgrade it. I read I can drag the file migrate_to_latest.php into folder of cutenews, but when I put the path to the old project, comes out this:

Warning: include(core/init.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 30

Warning: include(core/init.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 30

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'core/init.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 30

Warning: include(core/loadenv.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 31

Warning: include(core/loadenv.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 31

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'core/loadenv.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 31

Fatal error: Call to undefined function proc_tpl() in /web/htdocs/www.fullmetalpanic-italy.com/home/cutenews/migrate_to_latest.php on line 211

Was I wrong something?

(13 replies, posted in News)

Try to copy all the files from data to cdata to restore the settings.

This will also restore the users?
I read here

At first login into the admin panel you will be required to enter your login name, password and the administrator's e-mail address.

(13 replies, posted in News)

A question: I've tried to upgrade from 1.4.7 replacing old file with new file but user, template and news are gone.
Could I preserve my modify? Or must I redo all my customizations?

I'm optimizing my website with PageSpeed Insights.
Google wants I specify avatar dimensions but I don't know where is the code to edit.
Where I can specity that size? What I must modify?

Posts found: 24

Pages 1

CutePHP Forums → Posts by Shika_93